Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

To “The Rooftop of The World” for Ibex in Tajikistan

Amazing. Thank you for sharing! I spent a summer in Istanbul back in college. The rich history and culture is something that leaves an imprint on you. Could go on for hours. Did you try Ayran?

Amazing. Thank you for sharing! I spent a summer in Istanbul back in college. The rich history and culture is something that leaves an imprint on you. Could go on for hours. Did you try Ayran?
I didn’t. I didn’t actually hear about it until on the way back home in the Istanbul airport. I should have, but I was nervous to try something new before boarding a 12 hour flight…
How is it?

I didn’t. I didn’t actually hear about it until on the way back home in the Istanbul airport. I should have, but I was nervous to try something new before boarding a 12 hour flight…
How is it?
When I first got there, I didn't like it at all. Best I can describe it, it's salt, water, and plain yogurt mixed together. Some folks put mint or cucumber in it, but I never had those. It was served ice cold.
Took awhile but by the end of the summer, I had it with most lunches and dinners. Went well with all the grilled meats we ate!

Back