Tired of Multiple Registrations

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what it is about some people that they feel the need to have multiple registrations. Those who do it get one of their accounts toasted, sometimes all of them.

And then we have the previously banned members who come back and register under multiple aliases to try get back into the conversations with people they just called out as a bunch of pussies.

Right @Weimer?

You've been banned here and many of your other accounts here have been toasted. Now, you think you can sneak in under the email account provided for your position as the Chairman of your local School Board. I'll give you credit for the creativity of registering under a .org name for a School District. That kept your score really low in the filtering software.

Yet, our software eventually sorts out the connected user names/emails/ips/etc. All I have to do is read the report and it's very clear - similar email, same name, same town, same state, same behavior, same ip source, same VPN/ISP, etc.

Remember when you busted the chops of someone who had a close member about to die from COVID and I told you to lighten up? You posted the response below and then posted here, and went to other forums, pronouncing what a spineless prick I was and how Hunt Talk is a bunch of pussies. Yet, you can't stay away from this group of "pussies." Hanging out with this bunch of pussies is just too great of a temptation for you.

That post below, and prior caustic interactions with other members, is why you got banned here, why your new burner accounts were banned shortly after you showed up, and why I suspect you've been banned from other forums.

Screen Shot 2024-06-30 at 12.03.18 PM.png

I'll make you a deal @Weimer or @Glockster or whoever you identify as today. You stay off this forum full of "pussies" and "dick riders" and I won't email your fellow School Board members and link them to the things you are posting via an account tied to an email address for your leadership position on that School Board, and the other behavior on your burner accounts that is hardly becoming of the Chairman of the School Board. I doubt they'd be impressed with some of the comments under your accounts and some of the PMs you've sent me under your prior aliases I've toasted.

I know if I sat on a School Board and one of my fellow members used their official email address to disguise their online behavior, I'd probably ask some hard questions. I hope your behavior online isn't indicative of how you lead a School District/Board.

So, you're gonna get toasted again @Weimer.

It's been a couple months since I've dove into the "suspicious user" log from our software. Not sure why I felt compelled to do that on a Sunday morning.

Any other folks who want to try the same stunts can expect the same outcome, including a few of you showing up in this log report.

Imagine a school board member flaming people on a forum. Probably the same person that tells kids to stay off forums.

Big brain play.

@Big Fin you are very patient. The moment I saw a school board or a .gov show up on a jerk's profile, I think I would have to just cc the district or office or whatever when I emailed a forum ban.

David
NM

I Would vote to turn him in to the School Board. This individual should not be monitoring, leading, or associated with any school. He is obviously of low moral character. Flame him !!!

Attachments

• b9958714-0710-4332-9660-49e7d0010f9c_text.gif
    b9958714-0710-4332-9660-49e7d0010f9c_text.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
In my experience some people just have hate in their hearts and nothing let's that run free like the anonymity of the internet.

Thanks for keeping the worst of the hate away

Big Fin doesn’t often make threats. Probably less often does he make idle ones. The next move is up to Weimer and it probably better not be anything other than saying “Good bye, you will never see me again, and thank you for not exercising the nuclear option.”
You say weimer but I keep reading wiener.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honkerdwn
Back