This has been bothering me for a while.

I see a lot of ****ery here that isn't period correct, sir.
You are absolutely correct.

That hat has to go.

If you common down for the 9ne and only Creedmoor 150, you will not only see period correct but also actual rifles from the earliest matches. On the firing line, no less.

You are absolutely correct.

That hat has to go.

If you common down for the 9ne and only Creedmoor 150, you will not only see period correct but also actual rifles from the earliest matches. On the firing line, no less.

If I'm there and see plastic anything, I'm writing an awful Yelp review.

This one sums up one of my pet peeves. Saw it today at Sportsman’s… (gratuitous spaceless elipsis) bullets vs ammo and grown adults who don’t know the difference. And those who think they do but obviously don’t

IMG_4114.jpeg

processes is not pronounced processeez - i can't believe people with PhDs do this.

bungled affectation.

if you think i'm wrong think about how to pronounce princesses and get back to me.
I will have to go through the processeez to research it and get back to you. 😁

This one sums up one of my pet peeves. Saw it today at Sportsman’s… (gratuitous spaceless elipsis) bullets vs ammo and grown adults who don’t know the difference. And those who think they do but obviously don’t

View attachment 336389
Should have been a period after the word "reloading" and the "I" in "If" should have been capitalized.

Just saying... 😁

Mayonnaise on everything. I mean, WTF. If I wanted that gross stuff on my food I'd ask for it.

Worms in tequila. There is not, nor have there ever been, a worm in Tequila.

Last edited:
Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back