This has been bothering me for a while.

My hunting buddy mixes a lot of stuff up. He always uses “T1, T2”,…vs G1, G2 when describing a deer or elk antler.

At the range he always refers to the gong as a “dong”.

I get a kick out of it now. He always says it with such confidence no matter how many times I’ve corrected him.

That could get very interesting, “Hey Freak, watch me smack the 500 yard dong! 😂 😂 😂

It was mentioned before, but "running" equipment. As in, "what toothbrush are you running when truck camping for pronghorn?"

But on the flip side, one I love from my son when he was young. If I ask you if you are going to the store tonight and you are, you would say "I am". But if you are not, you could say, "I amn't".

There's a boarder crisis.

That means that someone who is paying you to stay at your public house, domicile or hostel is creating a problem.

It has nothing to do with the frills around the border of your auntie's lovely doily.

It’s ok to be wrong, I’m just sorry that it happened to you today. 😉🤣

Try a normal Hawaiian Pizza with the addition of regular Bacon and jalapeños. I’ve seen it called a “Fat Hawaiian”. It’s life changing.
With chicken and a bbq sauce instead of ham. Yum!

"He was banded from the website".
Banned!

"We had her spaded so she wouldn't have any pups."
Spayed!

processes is not pronounced processeez - i can't believe people with PhDs do this.

bungled affectation.

if you think i'm wrong think about how to pronounce princesses and get back to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradenBowhunter148
Back