NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Target practice on Wild Horses

Best pack animals I have ever owned.
Will carry more of their bodyweight than any other animal, puppy dog attitude, and will follow me anywhere without hesitation.
$125 each from the BLM.
I'll leave the llamas to the hipsters.
How old were they when you got them? I've always wondered about doing that.

What do they have against slaughtering wild horses? Why is that any different than slaughtering literally any other animal we eat?

Hunted Nevada last year. Lost count of those mangy beasts. I’m not a horse person but have hung around horse people enough to know that they can see qualities I never will in a specimen (grace, strength, build). That said, even I could tell that these were giant headed, misshapen genetic freaks. Equine Boris Karloffs, every one.
Yeap the horses are growing more and more in population in Nevada,I have seen them in 6 of my hunting areas,more horse than game.

The "Rez" is probably the reason, not the horses.

Drive Wyoming 20 from Riverton to Glenrock. Basically, Horses South, No Horses North. Both sides of the road look pretty much identical to me.
So you claim horses south of 20, but not north? I will agree with that being I live in this part of Wyoming. Your claim of both sides of the road being identical is also true, but that is because the horses are far enough to the south the difference isn't seen from the highway. Nice try.

You're a smart enough guy to know I could take you on a tour in central Wyoming and show you the destruction, that is easily seen, to habitat there from feral horses. It is far worse than anywhere cattle are grazing the landscape without horses. If you deny that, you're full of road apples.

Last edited:
So you claim horses south of 20, but not north? I will agree with that being I live in this part of Wyoming. Your claim of both sides of the road being identical is also true, but that is because the horses are far enough to the south the difference isn't seen from the highway. Nice try.

You're a smart enough guy to know I could take you on a tour in central Wyoming and show you the destruction, that is easily seen, to habitat there from feral horses. It is far worse than anywhere cattle are grazing the landscape without horses. If you deny that, you're full of road apples.
Agreed, not that many wild horses south of 20 until you are south of Beaver Rim. Gets way worse south of Jeffery City towards the interstate.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back