Sunday Pic of the Day

Actually 802, but who’s counting 😉
Oh snap! Haha! I can not even claim happy hour. Haha!

Would it do if I shared a pic instead?

Wife with her father on his sailboat on Flathead Lake, NWMT?
Grinning ear to ear for her. Making the most of life. Her father is 80 and building/working on his sailboats constantly. Pretty cool.

21977.jpeg

Keyboard warrior...
🫤
Easy to be a jerk when you don't have to answer for it.

Can we be done with this nonsense now?

Nice job ruining a great thread... 🙄

Keyboard warrior...
🫤
Easy to be a jerk when you don't have to answer for it.

Can we be done with this nonsense now?

Nice job ruining a great thread... 🙄

Love getting admonished by someone with less than 50 posts, for defending myself and my loved one when some 10 ply loser decides to make a dickhead comment. You're right, its easy to be a jerk when you don't have to answer for it. @Straight Arrow could use that advice.

Maybe just go back to being a fan of your eternally mid hockey team, and mind your own business.

Yeah, ok prick.
I deal with tough guys like you for a living. You're not worth my time. 🤣

I'm not even going to disagree with you about a bad comment, but I guess you missed the part where you were apologized to and you won't let it go. Get a life.

Whether I've been here 1 day or 50 yrs doesn't mean I have to deal with twerps like you.
This has moved way beyond anything said about you or your wife.

Yeah, ok prick.
I deal with tough guys like you for a living. You're not worth my time. 🤣

I'm not even going to disagree with you about a bad comment, but I guess you missed the part where you were apologized to and you won't let it go. Get a life.

Whether I've been here 1 day or 50 yrs doesn't mean I have to deal with twerps like you.
This has moved way beyond anything said about you or your wife.

Calls someone a keyboard warrior -> proceeds to be a keyboard warrior

A half-assed 'apology' where he makes it come off like its my problem doesn't really do much for me, no.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back