Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sunday Pic of the Day

Few little fellas yesterday.
53841636611_f2243f43f7_5k.jpg

Very nice! Took a few years building up points, but I finally snagged a tag last year. Some of the best tasting brats/sausage I’ve ever had.

Yes. She's the bread winner. Taking a few years off while my job has us temp stationed in Canada. She been on a bucket list tour. Life's too short and age bites us in the ass too quick. The setting has given us some great flexibility.
That's awesome

If this is an attempt at a derogatory joke, its pretty damn sad, and says a lot about who you are as a person.
I do apologize as it obviously has riled you. Sadly, i am a bad person for not liking Facebook type selfies for Sunday pics on HT.
Fortunately you don't have to deal with me otherwise. Just ignore my rudeness.
'Twas the devil made me do it.

I do apologize as it obviously has riled you. Sadly, i am a bad person for not liking Facebook type selfies for Sunday pics on HT.
Fortunately you don't have to deal with me otherwise. Just ignore my rudeness.
'Twas the devil made me do it.

Post up a pic of yourself and let’s see what you’re working with. Better yet, post up a pic of your significant other. I’m sure you could coax her close enough for a pic by putting her favourite slop in the trough.

Or maybe try to be a decent person in the first place, it’s not really that hard. Easy to be a prick and apologize after, takes an actual man to act the right way in the first place.

Post up a pic of yourself and let’s see what you’re working with. Better yet, post up a pic of your significant other. I’m sure you could coax her close enough for a pic by putting her favourite slop in the trough.
Totally out of line and uncalled for.

Or maybe try to be a decent person in the first place, it’s not really that hard. Easy to be a prick and apologize after, takes an actual man to act the right way in the first place.
What kind of prick would insult a woman he has never met and had nothing to do with the original slight, instead of just accepting an apology?

What kind of prick would insult a woman he has never met and had nothing to do with the original slight, instead of just accepting an apology?

Wouldn’t have happened if someone wasn’t a prick in the first place 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am under no obligation to accept an apology from some dink hiding behind a keyboard saying dinkish stuff just because a picture does not fit into his personal rules for a thread.

Last edited:
I don't even know who /what is referenced... However, after this post we are 2 from 12,000 posts in this thread. Take whatever this is to PM's or I don't know though - Not here.

I also started happy hour early. Happens to the best of us brother

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back