Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Not to be contrarian on purpose, but Mahomes always seems to me like a classy guy, even if he knows that he’s a great QB. I’m a Bengals fan and see the way Brrrrrow presents himself and it’s night and day to me
I don't have an NFL team but years ago used to be a Dolphins fan, so maybe with Brady playing for the Patriots gives me an actual reason for not liking him. What's with Burrow's frosted tip hair?? :LOL:

Oh absolutely. All of them have their benefits and drawbacks though. Except 5.9 cummins and 5.3 ls engines i i guess ;)
I really don't understand the reasoning of Ram discontinuing the 5.7 Hemi. I mean I do for emissions, yada yada and electric powerplants for vehicles but I think they will lose alot of business. I have a 2016 Ram and I'm going to try and hang onto it for as long as I can or just get a 2500 Chevy or Ram since I can get more power and towing capacity for less than the price of a 1500.

I really don't understand the reasoning of Ram discontinuing the 5.7 Hemi. I mean I do for emissions, yada yada and electric powerplants for vehicles but I think they will lose alot of business. I have a 2016 Ram and I'm going to try and hang onto it for as long as I can or just get a 2500 Chevy or Ram since I can get more power and towing capacity for less than the price of a 1500.
Lifters. :)

I bet the new 3.0 hurricane is better.

The 6.0/6.6 is the best HD gas engine imho.

* Landowners that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs on public road gates
* People that drive their ATV/SxS like NASCAR drivers and ones that drive off designated roads
* People that camp ON trails
* People that camp in good hunting meadows
* Hunters that walk thru prime hunting habitat just to talk to you
* Hunting partners that talk too much
* Hunting partners that don't share with camp chores
* Hunters that smoke
* Hunting partners that don't compromise
* Hunters that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs in the National Forest (just recently started to occur in CO)
* Road hunters
* Loud music in campgrounds
* Hunters that over-inflate their shooting abilities'
* CO Parks & Wildlife officer's that don't return phone calls after multiple times. Calls made in winter, spring & summer.

* Landowners that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs on public road gates
* People that drive their ATV/SxS like NASCAR drivers and ones that drive off designated roads
* People that camp ON trails
* People that camp in good hunting meadows
* Hunters that walk thru prime hunting habitat just to talk to you
* Hunting partners that talk too much
* Hunting partners that don't share with camp chores
* Hunters that smoke
* Hunting partners that don't compromise
* Hunters that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs in the National Forest (just recently started to occur in CO)
* Road hunters
* Loud music in campgrounds
* Hunters that over-inflate their shooting abilities'
* CO Parks & Wildlife officer's that don't return phone calls after multiple times. Calls made in winter, spring & summer.
Second to the loud music in campgrounds! This summer we had a group next to us roll in late, set up, and then blasted shitty tunes through a boombox that had LED lights on it that changed color to the beats....I about lost my mind...

Anyone who says "I am currently RUNNING"....xyz gun, etc.

Running? I like to run..., last season I ran..., etc. What in the hell are you talking about? Do you mean you USED something? Where did that even start?

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
george84
Back