Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Not to be contrarian on purpose, but Mahomes always seems to me like a classy guy, even if he knows that he’s a great QB. I’m a Bengals fan and see the way Brrrrrow presents himself and it’s night and day to me
I don't have an NFL team but years ago used to be a Dolphins fan, so maybe with Brady playing for the Patriots gives me an actual reason for not liking him. What's with Burrow's frosted tip hair?? :LOL:

Oh absolutely. All of them have their benefits and drawbacks though. Except 5.9 cummins and 5.3 ls engines i i guess ;)
I really don't understand the reasoning of Ram discontinuing the 5.7 Hemi. I mean I do for emissions, yada yada and electric powerplants for vehicles but I think they will lose alot of business. I have a 2016 Ram and I'm going to try and hang onto it for as long as I can or just get a 2500 Chevy or Ram since I can get more power and towing capacity for less than the price of a 1500.

I really don't understand the reasoning of Ram discontinuing the 5.7 Hemi. I mean I do for emissions, yada yada and electric powerplants for vehicles but I think they will lose alot of business. I have a 2016 Ram and I'm going to try and hang onto it for as long as I can or just get a 2500 Chevy or Ram since I can get more power and towing capacity for less than the price of a 1500.
Lifters. :)

I bet the new 3.0 hurricane is better.

The 6.0/6.6 is the best HD gas engine imho.

* Landowners that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs on public road gates
* People that drive their ATV/SxS like NASCAR drivers and ones that drive off designated roads
* People that camp ON trails
* People that camp in good hunting meadows
* Hunters that walk thru prime hunting habitat just to talk to you
* Hunting partners that talk too much
* Hunting partners that don't share with camp chores
* Hunters that smoke
* Hunting partners that don't compromise
* Hunters that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs in the National Forest (just recently started to occur in CO)
* Road hunters
* Loud music in campgrounds
* Hunters that over-inflate their shooting abilities'
* CO Parks & Wildlife officer's that don't return phone calls after multiple times. Calls made in winter, spring & summer.

* Landowners that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs on public road gates
* People that drive their ATV/SxS like NASCAR drivers and ones that drive off designated roads
* People that camp ON trails
* People that camp in good hunting meadows
* Hunters that walk thru prime hunting habitat just to talk to you
* Hunting partners that talk too much
* Hunting partners that don't share with camp chores
* Hunters that smoke
* Hunting partners that don't compromise
* Hunters that post "NO TRESPASSING - PRIVATE PROPERTY" signs in the National Forest (just recently started to occur in CO)
* Road hunters
* Loud music in campgrounds
* Hunters that over-inflate their shooting abilities'
* CO Parks & Wildlife officer's that don't return phone calls after multiple times. Calls made in winter, spring & summer.
Second to the loud music in campgrounds! This summer we had a group next to us roll in late, set up, and then blasted shitty tunes through a boombox that had LED lights on it that changed color to the beats....I about lost my mind...

Anyone who says "I am currently RUNNING"....xyz gun, etc.

Running? I like to run..., last season I ran..., etc. What in the hell are you talking about? Do you mean you USED something? Where did that even start?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exotics50
Back