Stuff you don't like for no good reason

How fast can you drive?

I don’t know. My minivan probably tops out at 100, which is probably the fastest vehicle that I own (yeah… I’m kind of a gear head). Guessing I missed the joke🙃

Ironically, I really like Montrose. Maybe it’s David Lee Roth that I don’t like. On second thought, it is definitely David Lee Roth that I don’t like.

A friend of mine bought a mini van at the request of his wife. Said he felt neutered when he drove it. mtmuley

For sure. It’s a minivan, how could you not?

Oh well, I almost never drive it and it’s what my wife chose. It’s handy for piling the volleyball and swim team in, and she likes it so all good from my point of view. Any delusions I may have had of being cool have evaporated long ago…

Last edited:
For sure. It’s a minivan, how could you not?

Oh well, I almost never drive it and it’s what my wife chose. It’s handy for piling the volleyball and swim team in, and she likes it so all good from my point of view. Any delusions I may have had of being cool have evaporated long ago…
We have a Yukon. It's big and has a kick ass V8 that sounds cool. Hauled dogs and kids. And yeah, I don't feel cool driving it. mtmuley

I don’t know. My minivan probably tops out at 100, which is probably the fastest vehicle that I own (yeah… I’m kind of a gear head). Guessing I missed the joke🙃

Ironically, I really like Montrose. Maybe it’s David Lee Roth that I don’t like. On second thought, it is definitely David Lee Roth that I don’t like.
I was thinking “I can’t drive 55”… I guess it went over flat

In one right now with the family. Can confirm.
When my wife had her little purple SUV with all her silly sticker's like "hot mom" and "salty little beach" and I was driving I would constantly get dudes rolling up to peak in only to be mortified to be checking out some chubby bearded guy. It happened so often and always was good for a laugh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Get-U-SumOutdoors
Back