MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Glocks! No reason at all, just don’t like them. I feel the same about GM products. Oh, And 6.5 Creedmore.

I too think hunters orange is incredibly dumb, but I think there are lots of good reasons to not like hunters orange:

3. The penalty in MT for not wearing orange is $10-$20. That's it.
Is that really it? All these virtue signalers on the socials sure get fired up when you take your trophy shot without your orange on lol. Color me orangeless from now on.

How about the jerkwads at Costco gas who cannot wait three minutes for the Civic in front of them to fill and pull out? So they recklessly squeeze their Armada past three other vehicles, some of which have wrap around drivers filling up on the opposite side of the pump. No shit, I have seen them creeping and carefully pulled out in front of them. Making sure to full stop at every parking lot stop sign on the way to the road. Because f’em, nobody’s that important.

How about the jerkwads at Costco gas who cannot wait three minutes for the Civic in front of them to fill and pull out? So they recklessly squeeze their Armada past three other vehicles, some of which have wrap around drivers filling up on the opposite side of the pump. No shit, I have seen them creeping and carefully pulled out in front of them. Making sure to full stop at every parking lot stop sign on the way to the road. Because f’em, nobody’s that important.
….those bastages will invariably show up on days you’ve forgotten to take your lisinopril.

Orange Subarus. I got the kids and their friends all in on it now. Sometimes they’ll just start growling while we’re driving and I know it means an orange Subaru is in sight.
Also, fly fishing

Last edited:
Is there something- firearm, brand of firearm, bullets, cartridges, etc.- that you just don't like/aren't the biggest fan of?
The above is the OP. And, of course, this thread IS posted in the FIREARMS forum. Carry on..
:D

As a start, I dislike "Euro Style" rifles, and Monte Carlo stocks. The Tikka T3 is probably one of the finest off-the-shelf rifles you can buy, and what I generally recommend to a new hunter, but I throw up a little in my mouth when I see one.

More later...

As a start, I dislike "Euro Style" rifles, and Monte Carlo stocks. The Tikka T3 is probably one of the finest off-the-shelf rifles you can buy, and what I generally recommend to a new hunter, but I throw up a little in my mouth when I see one.

More later...
What about Sakos?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madbowman
Back