Advertisement

SD deer

WildWill

Got a unsuccessful email yesterday for my SD black hills any deer tag app. Was going to apply for the whitetail this year but my draw season went well early and didn't leave the time. I gotta get out there one year sitting on like 6 points now. Still no email on west river. Anyone have any luck?

Haven't seen an email yet for wr or er, but I'm at zero points across the board this year so I don't expect anything this year

Got a unsuccessful email yesterday for my SD black hills any deer tag app. Was going to apply for the whitetail this year but my draw season went well early and didn't leave the time. I gotta get out there one year sitting on like 6 points now. Still no email on west river. Anyone have any luck?
Applied for same tag with 8 points, no luck.

Anyone have any idea when we will know West River results? I thought after the black hills then the west river would be quickly after. Trying to stay patient haha

Anyone have any idea when we will know West River results? I thought after the black hills then the west river would be quickly after. Trying to stay patient haha
I'd imagine before July 2. They've already drawn Custer, Refuge, Muzzy, and Black Hills and all of those state July 2 as results by in the app.
SD usually runs them well before the date listed.

Ya that's what I was wondering. I saw the date listed but couldn't remember if they waited for West River or what the deal was there, Thank you!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back