Scammer Scum - Beware

To my knowledge I was never hacked!
Either you were hacked or you were trying to scam me from this WTB ad. I asked Cushman to call you as he said he had your #.
All the pics were from “your camp” even though they were copy / pasted from the Davis website.

What's the best way to report suspicious activity? Anything other than the report button on the message board?

Just used that to report a suspicious contact.

I signed up because I'm tryng to make a purchase, and so far the feedback I'm seeing aren't so satisfying. Now I'm scared and having double minds

Either you were hacked or you were trying to scam me from this WTB ad. I asked Cushman to call you as he said he had your #.
All the pics were from “your camp” even though they were copy / pasted from the Davis website.

I nothing related to me in your link…

This guy screwed over a HT member. He is a scammer and I did a bunch of checks on him from our admin software. One of his many emails came up as reported to be a scammer on other shooting sites.

Do not do any business with him. @FEl0T you're multiple IPs and your multiple emails are now in the forum spammer/scammer tracking system we subscribe to. I hope somebody gets their hands on your sorry ass.

View attachment 331500

And, when you are doing any sales/purchases, on this forum or any other forum, don't do the communication just via PM unless you know the person. Make sure you get an email and phone number. Do a quick Google search of that email address and that user name. Odds are, if they're a scammer, they've done it before on other sites and it will come up.Check it out thoroughly.

Also, look at their number of posts and the date they joined. If they are a new arrival, they might be here to scam. I get notifications if they are in the spammer/scammer database we subscribe to, but they're professional crooks, so they get pretty creative in ways to avoid detection and hide.

Get a rope!
Thanks for the heads up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullkillintime
Back