Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Poaching, Partnerships, and Profits

Two totally different religions.

The post I initially quoted stated that he’s LDS, not “a” Christian. Christians believe in Christ. LDS folks believe in Christ. There are many sects under the canopy of Christianity, but stating LDS folks aren’t Christians is false.

I’m LDS and I believe in Christ. Spent two years of my life down in São Paulo, Brazil talking to people about Christ.

Last edited:
^^^^ This. Keep it to the topic of the original post, please.

Sure thing!

Erik grew up in a neighboring town, he is two years old than I am and we played sports in the same leagues. Had a couple weight lifting classes with him in high school. His mother passed away when he was younger and the community rallied around his family and coddled him until he became untouchable. He was worthless then, and is worthless now.

Better?

Last edited:
The post I initially quoted stated that he’s LDS, not “a” Christian. Christians believe in Christ. LDS folks believe in Christ. There are many sects under the canopy of Christianity, but stating LDS folks aren’t Christians is false.

I’m LDS and I believe in Christ. Spent two years of my life down in São Paulo, Brazil talking to people about Christ.
Not being disrespectful or anything, but what i stated is not false. I believe in the trinity and salvation thru faith alone as a Christian.
LDS does not believe in either of those. Totally different.

Not being disrespectful or anything, but what i stated is not false. I believe in the trinity and salvation thru faith alone as a Christian.
LDS does not believe in either of those. Totally different.
Look, I've asked you guys to drop the debate of what is Christianity. Jeff did that. You can't seem to let it go.

Is there something in my request that is hard to understand?

Get it back on topic.

Look, I've asked you guys to drop the debate of what is Christianity. Jeff did that. You can't seem to let it go.

Is there something in my request that is hard to understand?

Get it back on topic.
Didn't see your post until after I posted.
MF is a turd!

In the golden haze where fields meet the sky,
Muley Freak wandered, curious and spry,
Across fences where trespassers tread,
A path uncertain, where dreams dare to thread.

Shelby, with eyes that knew the land's refrain,
Found him weary, under sun's warm reign,
He saw beyond the trespassing feat,
A spirit wild, with grace complete.

With a hawk tuah in his steady hand,
he approached him in that distant land,
Not with anger or a stern command,
But with understanding, gentle and grand.

He placed the tuah upon his thang,
A silent pact, a solemn bang,
To guide him through the rugged earth,
Where his trespass found a new rebirth.

With wings unfurled, and heart set free,
Muley Freak roamed, wild and carefree,
Bound by the trust in Shelby's eyes,
Underneath the open skies.

For in that moment, boundaries blurred,
As they walked the land, undeterred,
The hawk tuah spoke of second chance,
In a dance of fate and circumstance.

So let this tale, on the winds unfurl,
Of a bond forged beyond a land's harsh curl,
Where Shelby's gift, in forgiveness grand,
Transformed Muley Freak's journey, hand in hand.
Amazing grace, I found my faith, with those Muley freak cheeks shaking in my face.

Ain’t nothing wrong with a little kiss, on a big fat booty from ole Erik.

His wife probably wondering where he’s at, but he’s in heaven with an ass that’s fat.

Yeah they’re poachin deer and they’re losing clothes, just another day chillin’ Muley bros.

So far, no poet laureates have posted.

I won't try.

This is not the first, and likely not the last famous hunter who isn't as ethical as they present themselves to be. It is impossible to know if they were always lacking in character or lost it along the way. The pressure to keep taking really big antlered game, to keep the ball rolling, is never ending.

Public land hunters come to realize that quite often you have to eat the tag, or shoot a younger animal. Neither of those will generate the clicks needed to keep the fame.

Hunting is one of the most noble endeavors a human can engage in. It is however easily corrupted, whether by financial interest, bloodlust for a trophy animal, or a hunter's need of validation by filling a tag.

I have always felt hunting does not build character, it reveals it. The Muley Freak certainly revealed his character.

MF’s tearjerker speech to the Utah board…and getting a pass pretty much enables this type of behavior.

Observation: The supplements and workout programs influencers like MF must be legit. It has to the key to unlocking legal amnesty and fiscal superpowers. Also, they no doubt level up fitness. How else would they be able to “hunt” after exerting so much energy patting themselves on the back?

I truly appreciate the entertainment value of this thread.

Last edited:
Sure thing!

Erik grew up in a neighboring town, he is two years old than I am and we played sports in the same leagues. Had a couple weight lifting classes with him in high school. His mother passed away when he was younger and the community rallied around his family and coddled him until he became untouchable. He was worthless then, and is worthless now.

Better?
sheesh-kapeesh.

Back