Advertisement

Opions on 300 win mag. Ruger go wild

Probably buy this too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706_152838_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706_152838_Chrome.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 14
Just want opions on the ruger 300 win mag. Go wild
Nice! How long did it take you to settle on that rifle? I think I want a 300 win mag too, but I have been thinking about it for a year and I am no closer to deciding, hah!

What's a good option for a muzzle break . Brand , length etc .. I'm looking for a gun in the next yr

I have, at different times, owned 2 B-14 Hunters in 300WM.(Lord knows how many 300's I have used in other Makes!) I think they are a bargain. All I ever had done to them was a. Put a Trigger Tech Special trigger in and b. "skim bed" the action. It comes pillar bedded (some type of fiber pillars, i think) anyhow, groups really tightened up. I shot only the Barnes 175 LRX in each. R23 the first one, then tried RS Magnum with the 2nd one almost 100fps more! I didn't use a brake on either one. Howas are good actions, but you are back to having them bedded/floated, etc. I figured it up one time, I have killed more Big Game with a 300WM than any other. I have "piled them up" with many other calibers too, so "I think it's a fine round". Have a Ball pard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkhunts
Back