Norris Road lost & found .308 magazine 5 rounds

That cracking valve stems would work good. And when I was going to do it to the wheeler, I was just gonna let the air out. No damage to the atv. mtmuley
It would have been a bitch for that guy to take the tires off, get them aired up and get it out of there. Better than the ticket maybe.
If the guy is smart, he'd have an inflator. But the message would get sent, if not received.

Where I grew up a group of guys use to do this but they would park one then jump in another truck and go up the road and keep hunting.
Ran into that crap in AZ, on a bow hunt. Road goes another 2 mile past where he was blocking it. I went around him and a half mile later there is an arrow sticking out of a blind not 2 feet from edge of road with a tank on other side of road. I said "Howdy" as rolled by and he had a string of nasty things to say about hunting "His spot". LOL.

And yes his 1 ton ford truck was jacked way up and had monster tires on it.

Last edited:
Ran into that crap in AZ, on a bow hunt. Road goes another 2 mule past where he was blocking it. I went around him and a half mile later there is an arrow sticking out of a blind not 2 feet from edge of road with a tank on other side of road. I said "Howdy" as rolled by and he had a string of nasty things to say about hunting "His spot". LOL.

And yes his 1 ton ford truck was jacked way up and had monster tires on it.
That selfish bully mentality doesn't always go as planned in an armed forest.

Jack it up and stack rocks under the axles.
Sounds like a lot of work when they make these handy valve removal kits for guys like that. Pretty cheap also

Attachments

• IMG_3329.png
    IMG_3329.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 2
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget
Back