Montana General Season Structure Proposal

Are those surveys given too non residents, opportunity.
I know of two people that received the last survey. Previous to that I never knew of anyone. FWP leans hard on that survey per the fwp staff I have talked to. I support this proposal I also support LE unlimited because fwp will not be able to hide from the data and changes would be forced in my area. (Call me selfish) I don’t care how or what changes but something has to give.

If the proposal passes it will be interesting to see/ compare the current LE units left with the current season dates and the new general season dates. Gonna be a good data point.
Personally I’d look forward to being way up the high country hunting for mule deer if the proposal changes.

I don't know how to tell u this Gerald. But uh I don't go to church. Not a God fearing man. Nothing against it brother Martin. To each there own.

I hope it doesn't pass. And they all come together with compromise. LE unlimited and some LE limited. If it does 5 yrs from know reflection.

Th
The survey referenced was a FWP commissioned survey that was sent to 5000 hunters and the results were publicized by FWP and interpreted by FWP.

You weren’t one of the chosen ones whose opinion was asked. Don’t feel bad, I wasn’t either.😄

I linked the survey in my post.
Thats a pretty good insight into the public’s opinion on mule deer hunting. Rather apathetic in some regards lol but damn it they wana hunt in the rut on thanksgiving week and have their turkey and gravy

Is spank bank your code phrase?
Cuz my 17 yr old daughter gave me an extra long look of contempt when I asked her if "it" was actual.
2 decades older than that so I’m sure there is a different term now lol.
Spank bank could be compared to say a shoe box full of play boys?

Hedgehog/greenhorn. Still want your input on October mule deer hunt and the effect it will have on November elk.

Hedgehog/greenhorn. Still want your input on October mule deer hunt and the effect it will have on November elk.
I think if you walk enough miles or have private access it’ll be the same. Undoubtedly it will drastically changes the dynamic of some units.

Yes ought six but alot different landscapes. Most not all big mulies rut low. My brother killed a 186 deer gross. Ear shot from civilization in 2009. Got the sheds from previous yr. His pics to share. Wyoming very different from mt. Politics and landscape.

What iam hearing is October better for MD. But my eyes mind tell me different. What it is..... outfitters landowners nonresidents want opportunity and to hunt good to big mule deer. On private. Prove me wrong.

It's about horns, experience. That is what MT selling. Public really. I used to shed hunt old 324 and 300 hard along with my family. Don't do that no more. 324 doesn't exist and 300 a joke best deer are 150 to 160 every so often 5 yrs a 180. Too many tags for the pressure. Some older deer in 300. 5 yrs old maybe 6. Lol. The giants be 10 12. But genetics.

Compare it to a LE elk unit giant spikes. They be 5s or small 6s next yr. But mt allows spike hunting in LE. So average guy killing 24 inch spike not the 12 inch. Simple. 2 pts could be great cause they not spikes. Deer or elk. But death penalty on them.

What private selling horns. What public want horns. Should be evident in the mule deer raffle this yr.

But what is compromise LE. Limited unlimited. Unit by unit.

It's about horns, experience. That is what MT selling. Public really. I used to shed hunt old 324 and 300 hard along with my family. Don't do that no more. 324 doesn't exist and 300 a joke best deer are 150 to 160 every so often 5 yrs a 180. Too many tags for the pressure. Some older deer in 300. 5 yrs old maybe 6. Lol. The giants be 10 12. But genetics.

Compare it to a LE elk unit giant spikes. They be 5s or small 6s next yr. But mt allows spike hunting in LE. So average guy killing 24 inch spike not the 12 inch. Simple. 2 pts could be great cause they not spikes. Deer or elk. But death penalty on them.

What private selling horns. What public want horns. Should be evident in the mule deer raffle this yr.

But what is compromise LE. Limited unlimited. Unit by unit.
Have you posted on any other threads or have all your posts literally been over 10% of this entire 80 page thread.

Edit: glad to see earlier you actually did post in other threads

Put a list out opurtunity vs quality. Opurtunity u sell tags and that's it. No bullshit. Quality actually have to manage.

Fwp, blm, dnrc should be a public resource but they are private politics. Bullshit.

What I seen is managed for private. Phucj the public. A $*)Q!#@$ joke.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacespop
Back