Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Magazine.

Would you subscribe to a 30 page quarterly HuntTalk.com Magazine.

• Yes INDEED, even if it cost $15 per issue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One 60 page magazine for the year with members in it would be great !!

• Yes if it was around $9 per issue.

• Yes,If it was around $6 an issue.

• Yes,If it was around $3 an issue.

• Only if my picture was in one issue.

• No Way, not even if it was free.

• I'm not holding my breath it will ever happen. :)

• Total voters
Hey Tuff, if your get to play editor for Oscar you may want to spell-check that inaugural bad boy before it hits the presses....;) God forbid Moosie gets to do the type layout :eek: :eek:

Marv,

I actually caught the misspelled word, AFTER I sent the rough draft to Moosie. I actually scraped that cover idea and did a few different ideas....but those will have to wait until Moosie decides whats going to happen with this magazine. The cover I posted is actually almost a year old...I need to do some updated cover samples with pics from this year.

While I would gladly purchase also, I suscribed to the never happen selection....after all, I am still waiting for the release of the Hunt Talk Video from a couple years back, LOL......:D

Yeah Tuff the Mooseman was quick to throw you under the bus for the typo
;) ....almost as quick as I was at the chance to gig him for it :D

I think a magazine or calendar would be a pretty cool idea- not that any of my malformed and malnourished critters would get in but it would be nice to know a few of the folk who might make it.

Heck, maybe Greeny could work with Ike and come out with a Cougar calendar.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back