PEAX Equipment

Lost Trekking Poles, Gift From My Son

beaglegun

I guess I left them against a tree or I left them at camp when we changed locations. Its a longshot, but I will pay for shipping +

Black Diamond
Cork Handles
Brown/maroon
Wyoming elk area 12
approx location: 41.43898, -106.44677

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. When I shot my first decent Mulie I set my gun next to the tree a was leaning against. Hiked down the hill, checked out the deer. Pretty thick woods and couldn't find my rifle. Ended up spending several hours the next day looking around every tree. Finally found it. Once you leave where you shot from it looks different coming back.

Sorry to hear that. When I shot my first decent Mulie I set my gun next to the tree a was leaning against. Hiked down the hill, checked out the deer. Pretty thick woods and couldn't find my rifle. Ended up spending several hours the next day looking around every tree. Finally found it. Once you leave where you shot from it looks different coming back.
Heard several stories of Indiana boys leaving rifles because they though the game warden was close and never finding the rifle again. Shotgun only in Ind.:confused:

I was turkey hunting when I came across a big batch of morels. I left my shotgun leaning up against a tree and started picking shrooms.

It took me four hours to find that gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget
Back