Lever Monday...post em up

View attachment 331194
My Grandfather bought it new. Same as the day he bought it except for some wear marks. mtmuley
Have you shot anything with it? I ended up with the rifle my dad shot his first deer with - I got it from my aunt after my uncle (dad’s B-I-L) passed away. I never asked the right questions, and I don’t know if it started out as my uncle’s rifle or if it was my grandfather’s rifle. No one is around now who would know. I do remember my dad talking about Grandpa’s 300 Savage but that didn’t make it to my dad or to his sister (that I know of).

Like the quilt and Kromer….cool knives and awesome rifle.
Thank you!
The blanket is a wool Pendleton wool one my wife picked up for Pennie’s at a thrifty shop.
The kromer is one of two that I hunt in. The other is hunter’s orange.
The pendant hanging on the hat is a hand carved redtail hawk feather carved from an antler of the first buck I killed.

Have you shot anything with it? I ended up with the rifle my dad shot his first deer with - I got it from my aunt after my uncle (dad’s B-I-L) passed away. I never asked the right questions, and I don’t know if it started out as my uncle’s rifle or if it was my grandfather’s rifle. No one is around now who would know. I do remember my dad talking about Grandpa’s 300 Savage but that didn’t make it to my dad or to his sister (that I know of).
Shot a whitetail with it when I was a kid. I have some Hammers to load that ought to wake the old girl up a bit. mtmuley

Thank you!
The blanket is a wool Pendleton wool one my wife picked up for Pennie’s at a thrifty shop.
The kromer is one of two that I hunt in. The other is hunter’s orange.
The pendant hanging on the hat is a hand carved redtail hawk feather carved from an antler of the first buck I killed.
Now that pendant is awsome, great kit you have there sir. You are a man of impeccable taste.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DtechStore
Back