Kenetrek Boots

Lever Monday...post em up

Now, you know you cannot post that beautiful collection without details. Haha.
They're all in for work.

Brwng BL-22: chop and thread
Win 94: 30 WCF, new feed rails, action tune
Win 94: 30-30 win, new spring cover
Sav 99: 358 win, new barrel
Marlin 36: convert to 32 spl, full rebuild
Marlin 36: convert to 25-35, full rebuild
Marlin 336: 30-30, new barrel

The rack and pinion system in them is hot garbage. Almost no leverage, and if it jumps timing you've got a half day's work ahead of you trying to fix it.
That sounds like a community 49 Plymouth a group up us poor-azzed barely teens kept running on alcohol for brake fluid and soda pop bottle gas in the mid 60's.

I know no one who has actually ever had that issue even though it is thrown about frequently. Now the terrible trigger pull is a problem that can be fixed, but not by the user. It is the most accurate lever action rifle I have ever owned and I have a savage 1899 and a 99 and a Marlin 336 and 39. Never cared for the 94 as that brass ejecting straight up is distracting when trying to get a follow-up shot.

I know no one who has actually ever had that issue even though it is thrown about frequently. Now the terrible trigger pull is a problem that can be fixed, but not by the user. It is the most accurate lever action rifle I have ever owned and I have a savage 1899 and a 99 and a Marlin 336 and 39. Never cared for the 94 as that brass ejecting straight up is distracting when trying to get a follow-up shot.
I've had 2 come in this past year that were out of time.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregmilly27
Back