Leftover CO

I was driving in the heart nyc and wasn’t able to pull over in the accident ridden tunnel… No three week streak for me. Will have to try next week if there is a tag I want.

You mean you didn't cause a full blown traffic stop in both directions, in the heart of urban land so you could try and most likely fail at grabbing a reissued tag?!?!

I question your commitment, sir 🤣
I was trying to let others in on the action. Third season deer tag and an antelope tag the last two weeks. Figured I would let you all have a chance!

And f this place. I could have hiked faster with a 100 lb pack. It took us almost an hour to cover those 3 miles. The gps was wrong

45D064BC-86F5-4A0A-B080-AF3643ED1F28.jpeg

I was trying to let others in on the action. Third season deer tag and an antelope tag the last two weeks. Figured I would let you all have a chance!

And f this place. I could have hiked faster with a 100 lb pack. It took us almost an hour to cover those 3 miles. The gps was wrong

View attachment 298894
You went to NYC…there was your first problem…

I'm no threat whatsoever.

I'm surprised they're posting 2nd season tags when the season is already in process. Seems like maybe they need to stop accepting returns so close to the season start date.
Some people actually love those tags. I know two people intentionally trying for two of those tags tomorrow with hopes of being able to get a really good tag and go hunt the tag this weekend.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back