Caribou Gear Tarp

Just Got Scammed on Hunttalk. Need some help/ Warning @Grud

There needs to be a reminder that if you post a wanted to buy thread 99% of the people contacting you will be scammers.

And do not use PayPal for firearms and related accessories as they can freeze your account and lock up your funds. And you have little recourse do to violating their terms.
PayPal owns Venmo also so same thing applies there.

Scammers have been very busy on both this forum and Rokslide. I almost got scammed on a scope purchase. I recommend arranging a FaceTime call anytime you are purchasing something. On two occasions I was about to send money because the guy seemed legit, but when I finally asked to FaceTime they went radio silence. Sucks that people sink to such low lows.

Scammers have been very busy on both this forum and Rokslide. I almost got scammed on a scope purchase. I recommend arranging a FaceTime call anytime you are purchasing something. On two occasions I was about to send money because the guy seemed legit, but when I finally asked to FaceTime they went radio silence. Sucks that people sink to such low lows.
Yeah, you were smarter than me. The dude knew his shit and seemed ligit

Am i allowed to post his number on here?

I wouldn't doxx the guy unless you know your States laws on that, or only if you're 100% sure there isn't the faintest possibility this is a misunderstanding. No point getting in legal trouble cause some asshole scammed you, get him in legal trouble instead.

I wouldn't doxx the guy unless you know your States laws on that, or only if you're 100% sure there isn't the faintest possibility this is a misunderstanding. No point getting in legal trouble cause some asshole scammed you, get him in legal trouble instead.
He already posted his info

Someone with some spare time should post a couple WTB ads and scam the scammers!
Good one!
Exactly what i intend doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back