Jasper wildfire/climate change

so far nothing with our intelligence exists anywhere else in the universe either.
As far as you can tell, however the Lord of Lords & King of Kings, King Jesus begs to differ.
We are living in the last days of this Age & He has forewarned us that these things (as "birth pangs") would come to pass
before His return as in the Book of Revelations. (even unbelievers can feel this in their bones...."something" is up)

In Isaiah, it says "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD" if we followed His ways, the earth would not be groaning as it is......that said, when He does return, & it will be soon, It will not be as a baby this time....
He is coming on a White Horse, with a Sword to judge & punish every evil deed, to Rule & Reign to save us from destroying His Creation. Time is short, but there is still time to change your mind & believe in Him, & follow His ways instead of relying on our own "flawed intelligence"
1722083879059.png

Likely due to recent commitments by the us and other countries to not by panels made in china via forced slave labor.

China is building more solar and wind than everyone else - thats a fact.
Looking like made in China junk is going to get more expensive.

As far as you can tell, however the Lord of Lords & King of Kings, King Jesus begs to differ.
We are living in the last days of this Age & He has forewarned us that these things (as "birth pangs") would come to pass
before His return as in the Book of Revelations. (even unbelievers can feel this in their bones...."something" is up)

In Isaiah, it says "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD" if we followed His ways, the earth would not be groaning as it is......that said, when He does return, & it will be soon, It will not be as a baby this time....
He is coming on a White Horse, with a Sword to judge & punish every evil deed, to Rule & Reign to save us from destroying His Creation. Time is short, but there is still time to change your mind & believe in Him, & follow His ways instead of relying on our own "flawed intelligence"
View attachment 334280

Not touching this with a ten foot pole, but safe to say we view the world differently. I respect your beliefs and your right to practice them. But please refrain from trying to get me to believe in them.

Not touching this with a ten foot pole, but safe to say we view the world differently. I respect your beliefs and your right to practice them. But please refrain from trying to get me to believe in them.
I cant make you anyone else believe anything.....thank you for going easy on me, lol. Take care kind sir.

View attachment 334280
Sweet greasy jesus...I hope doomsday holds off until after sheep season.

Sweet greasy jesus...I hope doomsday holds off until after sheep season.

Hey man, mocking the guy’s faith is pretty low. There’s room for all beliefs on this planet, as has been shown on this very thread. We’re just having a discussion here, the tenets of this man’s life shouldn’t be made fodder for jokes. He expressed his opinion to me in a respectful way, I expressed mine in a respectful way, and we both moved on with no hard feelings. That should be the end of it.

Hey man, mocking the guy’s faith is pretty low. There’s room for all beliefs on this planet, as has been shown on this very thread. We’re just having a discussion here, the tenets of this man’s life shouldn’t be made fodder for jokes. He expressed his opinion to me in a respectful way, I expressed mine in a respectful way, and we both moved on with no hard feelings. That should be the end of it.
Hey man, respect mine too...I have a sheep tag to fill and IMO/E jesus is a bit greasy looking, but likely a pretty sweet man (other than the doomsday stuff).

What's the "problem"?

BTW, apparently, according to the thumpers there is NO room for the belief in science and aren't one bit shy about it either.

Last edited:
The thing about graphs like the one you posted is they fail to properly convey the immense amount of time between those changes.
It clearly notes the span of Earth's time on the graph. My point relates to the span of Earth and the incredible degrees Earth has weathered (pun?).

Picture the fraction of Earth's time relative to human existence and the degrees presented. Up/down - humans are not relevant outside our fear of 2* fahrenheit.

It's a global perspective. Earth has been and will continue beyond.
Hopefully humans carve out an additional 100 years of our time on this planet by reducing our contribution to Earth's natural temperature rise and fall.

Better yet, as mentioned, humans find a means to live in space and deal with the worrisome issues that presents.

What to hunt in space? The future of hunting / fishing looks bleak. 🤣

It clearly notes the span of Earth's time on the graph. My point relates to the span of Earth and the incredible degrees Earth has weathered (pun?).

Picture the fraction of Earth's time relative to human existence and the degrees presented. Up/down - humans are not relevant outside our fear of 2* fahrenheit.

It's a global perspective. Earth has been and will continue beyond.
Hopefully humans carve out an additional 100 years of our time on this planet by reducing our contribution to Earth's natural temperature rise and fall.

Better yet, as mentioned, humans find a means to live in space and deal with the worrisome issues that presents.

What to hunt in space? The future of hunting / fishing looks bleak. 🤣

2 Celsius brother.

I just feel a neat little graph with small breaks between 50 MILLION years fails to properly convey the vast amount of time that is.

As I stated, I just can’t have as fatalistic of a view on it as you do.

PS obviously in space we will hunt Alf. What’s your cartridge suggestion? Where do we put the bullet?

Thanks Dubz337, your kind words & defense are much appreciated,
I am not easily offended & a certain amount of pushback is expected, comes with the territory,
I don't think BuzzH meant any harm & for someone not expecting a post like that on this site,
I can see how it would be considered a tad sobering.
I think the sheep hunts are safe for a several years to come. Lol.... I hope you get a good draw soon!!!!

Hey man, respect mine too...I have a sheep tag to fill and IMO/E jesus is a bit greasy looking, but likely a pretty sweet man (other than the doomsday stuff).

What's the "problem"?

BTW, apparently, according to the thumpers there is NO room for the belief in science and aren't one bit shy about it either.
I hope you fill your sheep tag.
Just so you know..... i think that Science is Confirming (on almost a daily basis)
what we "thumpers" already believe. The Truth is out there.....seek the truth & you will find it.

I hope you fill your sheep tag.
Just so you know..... i think that Science is Confirming (on almost a daily basis)
what we "thumpers" already believe. The Truth is out there.....seek the truth & you will find it.
I would like an example of this. Before I deconverted, I used to think like this. Now it seems, many Christians will reverse engineer whatever is necessary to say the Bible said so, a heliocentric model, a non-flat earth and old earth evolution for example. Confirmation bias and cherry picking are powerful tools but they don’t lead to truth.

What's the "problem"?

Hard to believe that Zig Zags have been around as long as greasy jesus. ;)

1722115151495.png

IIRC, and, for the record, I never smoked anything other than fine cigars, and those only a couple of times a year (my Mom died of COPD) but does anyone recall a magazine article where Biff and Chet (chums of the Hardys) were stoned and the Hardys were searching for the "Zig Zag Papers", thinking they were secret documents? Likely Playboy, or Rolling Stone.

Kinda like "Underground at the Daily Planet" which I know for sure was Playboy.

*I only read the articles 🤣

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back