Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunt Talk Member Auction: Donations for Colorado's "No on 127"

Sytes

Reviewed/approved by Randy.

We're in the final quarter - time for a last push. Not made to topple thousands though an enjoyable infusion of donations from Hunt Talk members who offer items and members who bid in support of:

1729518085933.jpeg

Donate to: https://secure.anedot.com/colorado-s-wildlife-deserve-better/donate

Here are the basics.
  1. Hunt Talk members with auction items to donate pm @Sytes
  2. Opening post presents items including starting bids and reserves noted. *All items are "As Is".
  3. Bids: Post bid offer(s) with item name/#.
  4. Auctioned items close to highest bidder at 2400 hours (eastern tz) on the third day from opening post noted start date of items.
  5. Winning bidder post screenshot of donation confirmation receipt from link above (private info edited) equal to winning bid value. PM @Sytes for assistance if needed.
  6. Winning bidders and Auction item holders: I'll group PM the two of you so you may arrange shipping. *By default: Shipping of item paid by the winning bid person.

STEP ONE: PM item(s) you have available to auction. A post will be made that shares items available for members to bid.

Last edited:
Bump for auction items.

Have item(s) you would like to donate to a great cause? Please PM picture to @Sytes .

Replaced scope, bino harness, backpack, framed wildlife painting /photo, Hunt Talk member crafted items, historic collectable items.

We have a few items present could use a few more for the enjoyment factor.

Last edited:
A few enjoyable items for this informal auction. All items are auctioned, "AS IS":

@Big Fin has offered a few Gerber knives, an annual subscription to Fresh Tracks+, and an Elk Hunting E-Guide.

1729538009149.png1729538038308.png1729538072076.png
1729541162980.png1729540955438.png

@Ben Lamb is rummaging through some personally crafted pottery items. His craftsmanship is fantastic!

<Photo Placeholder>

@LuketheDog has offered a brand new pair of Kenetrek gaiters.

LTD Keketrek gaiters.jpeg

@jabber has offered a new UDAP Bear Shock complete kit!

1729539861680.png

@noharleyyet has shared great condition Silver VXIII 3.5x10x40

<Photo Placeholder>

Others offered to rummage around for this or that to share.

My wife has a variety of personally crafted outdoor designed items she's offered.

donation cutting board.jpg

Hunt Talk ladies, she has added these items or for the men, a gift for your significant other:
Auction earrings.jpg Auction silver necklace.jpg

Four pack of outdoor coasters:
outdoor coasters.jpg

I am sharing a Leupold VXI 4.5-15 60mm Ventana spotting scope, Leupold tripod, and soft case. A starter scope in great condition.

1000000145.jpg

Attachments

• 1729542853588.png
    1729542853588.png
    432.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
If you have items that are collecting dust you would like to see put to use or discounts on a service or subscription - PM me ( @Sytes ) and I'll add to the collection. It goes to a great cause in the final lap of this challenge to support Colorado's "NO on 127!"

Looking forward to the bidding to begin 23rd @ 2400 hours easter tz. This is an informal, enjoyable auction / bid for a cause.

Also to directly add a donation to their efforts:
https://secure.anedot.com/colorado-s-wildlife-deserve-better/donate

This is not a Colorado "thing". This holds national implications. Best to all!

Last edited:
Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44mm CDS-ZL2 Illuminated FireDot reticle with the original box.

Essentially new condition. Been mounted and sighted but not yet carried in the field. Has a Vortex level on it for folks shooting beyond 400 yards. These are going for $1,299 on OpticsPlanet and Leupold site. This is a chance to get a great deal on a great scope for a good cause. I think @Sytes may be putting a reserve min bid on this one, but I leave those kinds of details to him.

1729553408597.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLS
Back