Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hunt Talk Auction! **$4,705** Raised By Hunt Talk Members For "Wildlife Deserve Better!"

Thanks for doing this. I didn't win, as you rich kids out bid me every time, but I am glad it happened.

Next time, give us a heads up in advance. I would love do donate 25 custom tied flies in a box.
This was a last minute, I had time off from work, random opportunity to assist the Wildlife Deserves Better. I agree - this would be a great hit if this was a planned event. I think your flies would be another epic adventure of enjoyable bids! :)

New page UPDATE:

All runner up donations were completed. This brought the entire donation total to: $4,705!

Anyone able to touch base with @HSi-ESi and / or @Clarq ?
If so, please give them a heads up their donation confirmations are due by 2400 this evening, eastern time. After that time, it routes to the next highest bidder for the option to win the bid at the current highest bid value.
Or, if you know the person, you're welcome to act on his/her behalf if you know they'll pay you back - If so, PM @Sytes the donation confirmation for the total of his/her winning bids.

1729983443576.png

Attachments

• 1729982042029.png
    1729982042029.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
New page UPDATE:

All runner up donations were completed. This brought the entire donation total to: $4,705!

Anyone able to touch base with @HSi-ESi , @Clarq , and / or @MtsPSU ?
If so, please give them a heads up their donation confirmations are due by 2400 this evening, eastern time. After that time, it routes to the next highest bidder for the option to win the bid at the current highest bid value.
Or, if you know the person, you're welcome to act on his/her behalf if you know they'll pay you back - If so, PM @Sytes the donation confirmation for the total of his/her winning bids.

View attachment 346357
16A is completed. Thank you for coordinating the effort Sytes.

Cheers!

Mark

New page UPDATE:

Anyone able to touch base with @HSi-ESi and / or @Clarq ?

View attachment 346360
Many thanks for creating and running this. It was fun and well done.
giphy-downsized-large[1].gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USA-Eagle
Back