Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunt Talk Auction! Fantastic Items For A Great Cause! **Auction Open For Bids!**

Using updates for reminders:
*Unless otherwise noted, shipping is the responsibility of the buyer/bidder.
*Spreadsheet updated with "INCREMENTAL BID" value.

1729791689875.png

Attachments

• 1729787524031.png
    1729787524031.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
5A - $50 I am leaving for a CO 2nd Rifle elk hunt and won't have internet until I get back until late next week or weekend. I will settle then if I win.
Thanks - Tim Hill
Agreement made. I'm covering for tormenter's donation, if he wins.

If you find yourself in the same setting, reach out to a Hunt Talk friend and PM me the details for who is paying for your winning bids with an address and that person will act on your behalf.

The auction rules continue. Please refer to Post #2 for time frame, etc to provide "proof" of donation.

Edited:
Apologies, duplicate post. Had too many posts in edit/open HT tabs to adjust the updated spreadsheet and respond.

Great turnout! Thanks to everyones involvement to raise funds for "Wildlife Deserves Better".

11A Pottery Tumbler $40

Last edited:
Spreadsheet above updated up to #95.

Tomorrow is the last day for bidding! Incremental bids will drop to 1/2 (rounded up) their current value excluding any items that still hold a reserve.

There are a few open slots waiting for donations. If you know someone who would find value with the item, a gift is a door knock away. 🙂

We are knocking on $3,000 for donations! Keep knocking!

Also, for sake of myself as the Auctioneer and bidder, I will no longer bid 1/2 hour from the close of bidding, October 25th 2400 eastern time zone.

Sytes

11A Pottery Tumbler $55
11c Pottery Double Whisky Cup $ 45

Back