Kenetrek Boots

Hunt Talk Auction! Fantastic Items For A Great Cause! **Auction Open For Bids!**

Using updates for reminders:
*Unless otherwise noted, shipping is the responsibility of the buyer/bidder.
*Spreadsheet updated with "INCREMENTAL BID" value.

1729791689875.png

Attachments

• 1729787524031.png
    1729787524031.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
5A - $50 I am leaving for a CO 2nd Rifle elk hunt and won't have internet until I get back until late next week or weekend. I will settle then if I win.
Thanks - Tim Hill
Agreement made. I'm covering for tormenter's donation, if he wins.

If you find yourself in the same setting, reach out to a Hunt Talk friend and PM me the details for who is paying for your winning bids with an address and that person will act on your behalf.

The auction rules continue. Please refer to Post #2 for time frame, etc to provide "proof" of donation.

Edited:
Apologies, duplicate post. Had too many posts in edit/open HT tabs to adjust the updated spreadsheet and respond.

Great turnout! Thanks to everyones involvement to raise funds for "Wildlife Deserves Better".

11A Pottery Tumbler $40

Last edited:
Spreadsheet above updated up to #95.

Tomorrow is the last day for bidding! Incremental bids will drop to 1/2 (rounded up) their current value excluding any items that still hold a reserve.

There are a few open slots waiting for donations. If you know someone who would find value with the item, a gift is a door knock away. 🙂

We are knocking on $3,000 for donations! Keep knocking!

Also, for sake of myself as the Auctioneer and bidder, I will no longer bid 1/2 hour from the close of bidding, October 25th 2400 eastern time zone.

Sytes

11A Pottery Tumbler $55
11c Pottery Double Whisky Cup $ 45

Update:

Note for 5A: While it is great to see the value increase beyond retail direct from Black Ovis, the retail value is clear in the donation as $40 "Ovis Retail Value". I've shared this with the recent bidder for $65 and he requests his bid honored at $65 + shipping (As a Colorado Resident) for the purpose of this auction.

So, let it be noted going forward - Great auction spirit for the purpose to raise funds for "Wildlife Deserve Better". Any bids beyond do so for this purpose. The items are as advertised on the auction page as quoted below:

5A: Black Ovis Elk Size Game Bags. New. Ovis Retail Value: $40.
Opening bid $15.
Incremental bids: $5.

“Ovis Sacks are lightweight reusable game bags that allow your hard earned wild game meat to properly cool off while keeping them free from flies, debris and dirt as you transport it from the field to the freezer. Each of the Ovis Sacks game bag kits comes with necessary supplies like latex gloves, flagging tape and other necessities to make field dressing and quartering game a breeze.“

Second note:

I've had two great late offers for auction donations. If we receive another three items to total FIVE ADDITIONAL Hunt Talk member donations, we'll incorporate them into this auction's bid as a last day, knocking on $3,000 finale!

Anyone with donation items, **PM @Sytes with picture of the item(s), Average retail value, and whether you would like a Reserve placed.

UPDATE:
Item #2A RMEF EBERLESTOCK TEAM ELK PACK: I'll need your address (winning bidder) to provide my POC as the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will ship it directly to you. You're lucky I've withdrawn myself from bidding on this sweet hunting backpack!

1729798001729.png

Last edited:
Back