Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunt Talk Auction! $4,025 Raised By Hunt Talk Members For "Wildlife Deserve Better!"

Congratulations Everyone! Donors and Bidders: We stepped it up with $4,025 with the runner up additions to potentially increase the donations to $4,705!

@Arcola as runner up for 11A (post #197) Ben Lamb has extended a runner's up prize at the highest bidder value of $205. @Derek44 You have your pick of 11A-1 or 11A-2. Please add this decision in your PM to @Sytes

@Derek44 as runner up for 11B (post #163) Ben Lamb has extended a runner's up prize at the highest bidder value of $300. @Arcola You have pick of 11B-1 or 11B-2. Please add this decision in your PM to @Sytes

@VikingsGuy as runner up for 11C (post #112) Ben Lamb has extended a runner's up prize at the highest bidder value of $175. @Dsnow9 You have pick of 11C-1 or 11C-2. Please add this decision in your PM to @Sytes

**Please be sure your "runner up" decision is reflected in the total Donation Confirmation PM'd to @Sytes .

@ignorethefringes Along with your Donation Confirmation PM to @Sytes , please add your address you would like the RMEF Backpack shipped to. I did not ask about shipping though I'll follow up with you if they would like you to cover shipping or not.

Everyone, here are the final Bid winners!

Please remember: Have your Donation Confirmations PM'd to @Sytes before 2400 eastern time October 26th.

1729916977973.png

With that done... I'm off to bed! Everyone routing, enroute, or at hunt camp, wish you the best!

Figure I'll keep this post for the final information. Thanks again to everyone involved! Beyond expectations!

1729951253373.png

Also, my winning bid for transparency sake, rounded up:
Rounded up: 5B: TEKMAT Large AR-15 Mat. New.
1729948505087.png

Attachments

• 1729948262047.png
    1729948262047.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 1729949980851.png
    1729949980851.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This was a much more orderly affair than I expected. @Sytes you were a masterful auctioneer. Thanks everyone for diligent adherence to rules. That really helped make this a huge success.

If it didn’t take years off of @Sytes life, maybe we should have an annual charity auction to some noble conservation cause? The members are hungry for another shot at some @Ben Lamb originals 😉

This was a much more orderly affair than I expected. @Sytes you were a masterful auctioneer. Thanks everyone for diligent adherence to rules. That really helped make this a huge success.

If it didn’t take years off of @Sytes life, maybe we should have an annual charity auction to some noble conservation cause? The members are hungry for another shot at some @Ben Lamb originals 😉
With a little bigger time window (thanks to @Sytes for the short timeline crash course in this case) to collect offerings I wouldn’t be surprised if HT could exceed $25k for an annual conservation charity (or maybe some type of youth hunter charity) event. I am all in if others are up to try in the spring - I have another 5HD collecting dust that is ready to go on the block for a good cause - and I suspect we could force @Ben Lamb back into the “pottery mine” to spice things up.

With a little bigger time window (thanks to @Sytes for the short timeline crash course in this case) to collect offerings I wouldn’t be surprised if HT could exceed $25k for an annual conservation charity (or maybe some type of youth hunter charity) event. I am all in if others are up to try in the spring - I have another 5HD collecting dust that is ready to go on the block for a good cause - and I suspect we could force @Ben Lamb back into the “pottery mine” to spice things up.

In

Have to be later in the year so I can have some time post legislative session to make stuff, but hell yeah.

Especially with some lead time and build up so we can prep our budgets for the spending lol.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Internal polling I heard about yesterday shows that this issue is very, very close. Last minute contributions are being turned around immediately into cable and digital advertising. Keep converting those undecided votes.
Got a text opposing 127 this morning! Dollars at work!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zalezgear
Back