Hunt Talk Auction! $4,025 Raised By Hunt Talk Members For "Wildlife Deserve Better!"

Congratulations Everyone! Donors and Bidders: We stepped it up with $4,025 with the runner up additions to potentially increase the donations to $4,705!

@Arcola as runner up for 11A (post #197) Ben Lamb has extended a runner's up prize at the highest bidder value of $205. @Derek44 You have your pick of 11A-1 or 11A-2. Please add this decision in your PM to @Sytes

@Derek44 as runner up for 11B (post #163) Ben Lamb has extended a runner's up prize at the highest bidder value of $300. @Arcola You have pick of 11B-1 or 11B-2. Please add this decision in your PM to @Sytes

@VikingsGuy as runner up for 11C (post #112) Ben Lamb has extended a runner's up prize at the highest bidder value of $175. @Dsnow9 You have pick of 11C-1 or 11C-2. Please add this decision in your PM to @Sytes

**Please be sure your "runner up" decision is reflected in the total Donation Confirmation PM'd to @Sytes .

@ignorethefringes Along with your Donation Confirmation PM to @Sytes , please add your address you would like the RMEF Backpack shipped to. I did not ask about shipping though I'll follow up with you if they would like you to cover shipping or not.

Everyone, here are the final Bid winners!

Please remember: Have your Donation Confirmations PM'd to @Sytes before 2400 eastern time October 26th.

1729916977973.png

With that done... I'm off to bed! Everyone routing, enroute, or at hunt camp, wish you the best!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zalezgear
Back