Help launch the North American Pronghorn Foundation - GoFundMe

I hate to be a Debbie downer however it looks as if this foundation has been around since 1991.

Not sure what this raising money is about. I pray someone is not scamming trying to get money for a guided grizzly bear hunt in Alaska.

Looking at it some more this go fund me page looks sketch. Can’t right off on taxes? Startup? Computers? Scam.

Yeah. @Big Fin is backing a scam on his own forum. A start up group without non profit status (501 c 3) is not tax deductible. I’m on a steering committee for one myself. Shit talkers like yourself detract from the cause. Take it somewhere else

this foundation already exists. That’s all I’m saying. Look it up. I’m no sh$t talker. You need to check your self before you wreck yourself.🤣

this foundation already exists. That’s all I’m saying. Look it up. I’m no sh$t talker. You need to check your self before you wreck yourself.🤣

This was talked about earlier this year. Read some of the backstory in this post. If you don’t like it, move on. If they prove to you later that they are a group of individuals who are actually out for the conservation side of this, like most of us believe they are, put your money in the hat. If not, move on as you never intended to be part of the solution to begin with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yvk253
Back