Advertisement

Great Social Media posts?

My mindset is I’ll die before I call SAR. Someone may call for me and they come find me, but I’d have to be in a bad way to hit SOS. Not just “I’m too stupid to know my limits and exactly how low my IQ is to get me in my current predicament.”
always have an extra way to make a fire and melt water/keep yourself warm, it's not that hard.

I never even watched a minute of it. The police statements on the news report were enough for me. They should have left him a bit longer til he either really needed a rescue, hiked out on his own, or died.
People realize that sharing and watching these stupid setup vids is exactly what they want and need. That his how they make their money, do not give them the views and eventually they will go away.

People realize that sharing and watching these stupid setup vids is exactly what they want and need. That his how they make their money, do not give them the views and eventually they will go away.
Didnt give him the view but did a share since it was relevant to the nonsense he did. I may as well have watched it 5 times and not shared it…. Unfortunately theres an incredible amount of people who will watch that video and side with him. They will never go away.

Then get out the tinfoil hats - he could pay for a companies program to click the vids for him, so no one is actually watching but drives the count up. Then pay to advertise it and get more clicks. Social media is a scam.

Back