Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Great Social Media posts?

141 long god dam ways with a bow. Unreal to Me. Unethical to me. 70 is a long ways to me. But he is the asshole sitting way back, holding the bird way out. Like dip shits in mt do when they kill a dink muley. And say it's a meat buck. But post it everywhere.

But really 141. Post the video.

Like we talking on another thread. Someone said 30 yards in timber. With a rifle. Understand he probably shooting tame game in the open but 141. Hmm

I got a 10. mtmuley
Its not a 10mm vs 44 mag dig but rather that its not cool to be telling the youth and people influenced by this crap "hey its awesome to have a grizzly charge you and drop it when its only 12' away from you. look at how cool I am posing with this big bear"

Reactions: OMB
Its not a 10mm vs 44 mag dig but rather that its not cool to be telling the youth and people influenced by this crap "hey its awesome to have a grizzly charge you and drop it when its only 12' away from you. look at how cool I am posing with this big bear"
I got it. Was being sarcastic. It's kinda like influencers telling young hunters to get a .22 centerfire and kill elk at extended range. mtmuley

I don't go into the backcountry without my 10.
I wonder if his agc optics system got in the way during the shot?
a game changer would not have.

It’s a bino harness. Bi-No Har-ness.

You know the corporate name of your bino harness hey? I bet all your guns still have all the stickers on them too.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cow_250
Back