Caribou Gear Tarp

Great Social Media posts?

This is true, but it's better than measuring cocks on trespassed land with muley freak.
oMg ItS gOnNa Be So DeTrImEnTaL To HuNtInG!!!!!
We'Re GoNnA lOsE HuNtiNg.
and then I'll have no way to make people think I'm rugged and tough and a survivalist.
boo hoo!!!! 😭:cry:😭:cry:
This is my way of life!!!!!!

141 long god dam ways with a bow. Unreal to Me. Unethical to me. 70 is a long ways to me. But he is the asshole sitting way back, holding the bird way out. Like dip shits in mt do when they kill a dink muley. And say it's a meat buck. But post it everywhere.

But really 141. Post the video.

Like we talking on another thread. Someone said 30 yards in timber. With a rifle. Understand he probably shooting tame game in the open but 141. Hmm

I got a 10. mtmuley
Its not a 10mm vs 44 mag dig but rather that its not cool to be telling the youth and people influenced by this crap "hey its awesome to have a grizzly charge you and drop it when its only 12' away from you. look at how cool I am posing with this big bear"

Its not a 10mm vs 44 mag dig but rather that its not cool to be telling the youth and people influenced by this crap "hey its awesome to have a grizzly charge you and drop it when its only 12' away from you. look at how cool I am posing with this big bear"
I got it. Was being sarcastic. It's kinda like influencers telling young hunters to get a .22 centerfire and kill elk at extended range. mtmuley

Back