Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Good luck to all

No chit!! lol I want to love the kennies because they’re so stiff and waterproof and comfortable, until you get a mile in and they start rubbing the heel. I’ve put probably 60+ miles on them, they are absolutely broken in…
That was after putting mole skin and a big bandaid over it before I even left as a preventative measure! I kept it covered every single day and it still looked like that!
I had the same problem with mine. Went crispi and never looked back but I loved mine from the first moment I tried them on. Keep looking you'll find your glass slipper.imagejpeg_0(27).jpg

Finally done with the whole process.
Still got a whole hunting season of ahead of me so I’m super pumped about that! Want to get my wife her first elk, my son his first deer, my buck for the year, and maybe a turkey if I can turn one up. Don’t know if I’ll get back out for archery antelope but I’d sure like to!

I wish you all good fortune!!! Except @The Hedgehog , he could go without a big bull this year 😂🤪

Kidding. I like seeing all the pics and reading the stories from everyone.

IMG_1878.jpegIMG_1880.jpegIMG_1879.jpegIMG_8624.jpegIMG_1885.jpegIMG_1884.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally done with the whole process.
Still got a whole hunting season of ahead of me so I’m super pumped about that! Want to get my wife her first elk, my son his first deer, my buck for the year, and maybe a turkey if I can turn one up. Don’t know if I’ll get back out for archery antelope but I’d sure like to!

I wish you all good fortune!!! Except @The Hedgehog , he could go without a big bull this year 😂🤪

Kidding. I like seeing all the pics and reading the stories from everyone.

View attachment 340374View attachment 340375View attachment 340376View attachment 340378View attachment 340379
Nicely done……. Your ears are showing

Nasty blisters!

I tried on some kenetrecks for the first time the other day and couldn’t get them off faster. Just a weird feeling stiff boot. I don’t know how anyone can love them

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back