Good luck to all

I could care less about what hat you wear but……….damn dude you need to get that boot thing under control and get something that won’t trash your feet like that
No chit!! lol I want to love the kennies because they’re so stiff and waterproof and comfortable, until you get a mile in and they start rubbing the heel. I’ve put probably 60+ miles on them, they are absolutely broken in…
That was after putting mole skin and a big bandaid over it before I even left as a preventative measure! I kept it covered every single day and it still looked like that!

No chit!! lol I want to love the kennies because they’re so stiff and waterproof and comfortable, until you get a mile in and they start rubbing the heel. I’ve put probably 60+ miles on them, they are absolutely broken in…
That was after putting mole skin and a big bandaid over it before I even left as a preventative measure! I kept it covered every single day and it still looked like that!
I buy a pie of hard scrambles every year because of how I walk and wear the heel off the boot. You may need to look into some Crispi or something just cause they are high end boot doesn’t mean they are the one for your foot

Did that ruin your socks also?
Negative!!

. You may need to look into some Crispi or something just cause they are high end boot doesn’t mean they are the one for your foot
I had posted a thread about the Meindls or hanwags because they’re more in my budget and look incredibly nice too. I’ve tried on crispis at the store and I didn’t immediately fall in love, that’s for sure

Negative!!

I had posted a thread about the Meindls or hanwags because they’re more in my budget and look incredibly nice too. I’ve tried on crispis at the store and I didn’t immediately fall in love, that’s for sure
I like my zamberlans. Try em on and wait for them on camofire.

I had danners and the weekend before a 20 mile trip with my BIL ripped my toenail off. Went and tried several on and found what fit that had goretex.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back