MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Garage Sale - Bozeman tomorrow 8/10 .. Yuuuge

The Hedgehog

Any tips? I’m having one, first time ever next Saturday. Has taken a LOT of time and hoping to purge decades of hoarding my useless stuff or just things I don’t use/wear ever.

Last edited:
All I know about yard sales, I learned from my daughters. Apparently, the procedure is, you ask your parents if you can have the sale at their house. "Because it's a better location." Then when the sale is over you leave the leftover junk in your parents' garage with an empty promise to come and ger it later.

All I know about yard sales, I learned from my daughters. Apparently, the procedure is, you ask your parents if you can have the sale at their house. "Because it's a better location." Then when the sale is over you leave the leftover junk in your parents' garage with an empty promise to come and ger it later.
Yep. mtmuley

Remember it's stuff you are just trying to get rid of, which it looks like you already realize, prices look good, except the coffee mug, I think you're selling yourself short on that one. LOL

Any tips? I’m having one, first time ever next Saturday. Has taken a LOT of time and hoping to purge decades of hoarding my useless stuff or just things I don’t use/wear ever.
Gear list and price here to lessen the burden on one day :)?

Don’t waste a Saturday and miss another outdoor adventure.

Just advertise the garage sale, place everything clearly marked on a table in the garage. Put a coffee can on the table and tell people to put their money in the coffee can.

When you get back from your Saturday adventure, your stuff will all be gone and you will have a coffee can full of money…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back