PEAX Equipment

Gallatin Canyon Wall Tent Homicide

From what I’m hearing from my law enforcement buddy, they are expecting the gang to move east to wider spaces and less law enforcement. I will be locking the door tonight. I’m not sure it’s safe to camp anywhere.
In other words….don't come out to eastern Montana and shoot all the forkies lol.

Just seems unlikely someone gets chopped up for no reason. Maybe he was an unfortunate witness to some illicit activity...wrong place at the wrong time.

Just seems unlikely someone gets chopped up for no reason. Maybe he was an unfortunate witness to some illicit activity...wrong place at the wrong time.
The wounds described seems to be way more personal than a witness. I imagine a gangster would just end it fast and unload a mag and run. Whoever did this to this man wanted some suffering it seems.

It's truly a mystery. It's a gruesome crime so it seems it would be personal, but when people snap some can do insane things like they blackout. My wife has made me watch a lot of forensic files. Maybe he got in the way of the wrong person cutting firewood. Seriously who knows. Either way it's horrorific and hate the thought of some homicidal lunatic roaming the wilderness with an axe or whatever.

Guy running the metal detector at zoo lights last year asked me if I had any swords tomahawks or 2-3 other stupid weapons. He was shocked when I asked him if I had to go put my pistol back in the car.
I’ve had to do a couple awkward turn around and run back to the truck maneuvers going into concerts or events when I realize I’m getting into the metal detector with a 43X.

Not nationwide.

John R. Lott Jr. is president of the Crime Prevention Research Center and he lives in Missoula. He served as senior adviser for research and statistics in the Office of Justice Programs and the Office of Legal Policy at the Justice Department.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back