Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Funny Hunter Quotes/Lingo

“OTC bull” that’s clearly on private
“Podcast”
“Shooting system”
“Build (insert whatever)” you took prefabricated items and tightened some screws together, don’t break an arm jerking yourself off
“Hit the like button”
“I think the arrow was non fatal” yeah but what about infection and the hard winter?

“OTC bull” that’s clearly on private
“Podcast”
“Shooting system”
“Build (insert whatever)” you took prefabricated items and tightened some screws together, don’t break an arm jerking yourself off
“Hit the like button”
“I think the arrow was non fatal” yeah but what about infection and the hard winter?
Bruh, if you don’t run multiple systems or kits are you really representing Beast Mode?

I'm in the process of a bow build, don't know what I'll be running for components yet but I know it will be a game changer. This whole site is fire man. Hope to shoot a toad with it. Got to get boots on the ground though to find that giant! When I do...dirt nap for sure. I'm not a brown and it's down kinda guy ya know...I'm kind of a "needs another year" to get him to be a swamp donkey. Last years bow took a management buck...he wasn't the biggest one I've shot but he was on the hit list. Wasn't much ground shrinkage but I wasn't about to eat tag soup ya know? Then again, you can't eat the horns! Up in my tree, I had an itchy trigger finger and thought I hit him a little far back...ended up being center mass, right in the pump station. Told my buddy to "give me a minute" before I climbed down. When I finally found my arrow I said to myself "that's good blood" and just like that I was "on the board baby!" He never even smelled me...completely scent free when I harvested that joker. Just happy to have punched my tag.

#blessed
He’s a crusty old troll.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggo766
Back