PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

Though this isn't an entirely valid comparison, but Purdey looked a whole bunch better against Minnesota last week than Stroud did against the same team, the same stadium, and the very next weekend (today).

Meanwhile, Purdey is on the losing end of another game, but without a double handful of his very best players, he put up elite numbers and nearly won the game (actually the Defense lost it).

I'm pretty comfortable calling Purdey an elite, top 5 qb.

But I still don't claim I know much about it... ;)
Purdy played great he had receivers drop 6 critical passes.
Purdy hit Ronnie Bell PERFECTLY but it's hard to catch a football with bricks for hands.

Dare I say the Vikings not only look like true NFC North contenders but top NFC contenders? Two quality wins now in a row.

Next weeks showdown with the Pack should be good and even though it's early, seems like this game could have huge implications later on
I am enjoying each game, but vikes have twice gone 5-0 and missed the playoffs anyway - so I remain measured. Best Viking’s fan Twitter post of the day, “I am ready to have my heart broken again”

Last edited:
Dare I say the Vikings not only look like true NFC North contenders but top NFC contenders? Two quality wins now in a row.

Next weeks showdown with the Pack should be good and even though it's early, seems like this game could have huge implications later on
It appears at this early point of the season the NFC goes through the North. This upcoming week will be a huge matchup with what could prove to be the difference in the North in only week 4. If Love is back and the D can keep getting to the Qb and force a few more interceptions I see good things happening for the Green Bay Packers!

It appears at this early point of the season the NFC goes through the North. This upcoming week will be a huge matchup with what could prove to be the difference in the North in only week 4. If Love is back and the D can keep getting to the Qb and force a few more interceptions I see good things happening for the Green Bay Packers!
I knew you were my favorite Hawkeye from this site!

It is nice to see Darnold doing well, I always thought he got kind of a tough shake coming out of college. He could have easily went the route of Josh Rosen after his tough start, shows to me he is mentally tough.

Back