Finally Own a 270 Winchester…….

It has a Biesen butt plate and grip cap.
Something like this?

1723559776540.png
1723559824501.png

Last edited:
Something like this?

View attachment 336311
View attachment 336312

Attachments

• IMG_3361.jpeg
    IMG_3361.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3362.jpeg
    IMG_3362.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
How are we not talking about the rifle? AAA/Exhibition grade wood, Pre64 action, Skip Line checkering, Shadowline cheekpiece, and while I can't be sure, I wanna bet that the grip cap is skeletonized, and maybe the butt plate too.
Artwork that Al Biesen would be proud of and Jack O.C. would be proud to own! Beautiful.
That's what I was thinking too!

For what I paid for it, I wouldn't hesitate to stuff it in a saddle scabbard and strap it to a bronc.

I’m curious where you guys who are into rifles with a soul find this stuff? Are there forums and such more catered to such things? Gunbroker? Gun shows? And of course I’m also curious about what you paid for it. It’s a good looking rifle!

I’m curious where you guys who are into rifles with a soul find this stuff? Are there forums and such more catered to such things? Gunbroker? Gun shows? And of course I’m also curious about what you paid for it. It’s a good looking rifle!
Gunbroker is a good place to start looking, IF you know what to look for and are willing to take a chance. I paid 2/3 of what a Seekins Precision usually sells for on GB.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back