PEAX Equipment

Favorite gun for shooting STOP signs?

I just threw beer bottles at them.
Funny story.
My little brother and I were out driving in the country, drinking. Yeah, I know... but who didn't as a teen?

Little brother decides to throw a beer bottle at a stop sign but forgot to roll the window down. Shattered the car window. 😂

We were both quite surprised at the moment, lol.

I was raised right, so I don't shoot stop signs. My Dad instilled in me the ethics and morals not to drink and shoot at the same time.

Road beers are another matter. Always long necks as the sound is pleasing, even at high speed.

Now, about this stop sign stealing. Just don't do it.
Dangerous Curves Ahead is a cool sign to liberate and put on the bedroom door though.

Last edited:
Funny story.
My little brother and I were out driving in the country, drinking. Yeah, I know... but who didn't as a teen?

Little brother decides to throw a beer bottle at a stop sign but forgot to roll the window down. Shattered the car window. 😂

We were both quite surprised at the moment, lol.
Hah! Reminds me of the mailbox baseball scene from Stand By Me - 80s movie. :ROFLMAO:

Good Lord, I hope none of us are cruising tonight with smoke billowing from the windows of our trucks and Natty Ice cans jingling down the road, while hanging out of the windows with baseball bats and shot guns.

Can’t we have permission to grow a little and laugh at our insanity? It’s a miracle I’m not dead or maimed. I share some of these stories with my kids to hammer home how important it is to think and grow.

Learn from my mistakes children, because I’m basically a pirate due to my shenanigans. I have a prosthetic limb, am damn near deaf, enjoy ale, and hell I may have scurvy! 😂

1723827167723.png

Good Lord, I hope none of us are cruising tonight with smoke billowing from the windows of our trucks and Natty Ice cans jingling down the road, while hanging out of the windows with baseball bats and shot guns.
YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!

I shoot at street signs, but I'm usually very tired from all the drinking and driving so I often miss.

Plus the town lights in the background make it very hard to see the signs when you're shooting them at night...

IMG_4901.jpeg

Stop sign shooters are lame. Dirty Harry taught us that a .44 magnum is the minimum caliber for shooting signs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back