Favorite gun for shooting STOP signs?

I've never shot at a sign. Private nor public.

I haven’t either, and anyone that knows me won’t believe me. I “think” this is a thread where we can laugh about once was.

I never filled 2 liter bottles with water and dry ice. I never placed them in mail boxes all over Anaconda. It’s a miracle I never hurt anyone doing it, and never spent time in prison.

I never hung mailboxes on my wall and never nearly caused my Mom heart attack aneurism combos.

One of the funniest things I ever experienced was NOT stealing a speed limit sign while NOT drunk out on the highway to Warm Springs.

There wasn’t this crappy construction that was there forever. My buddy didn’t spot a sign laying out in the dirt. He didn’t want it. He didn’t run out there. When he didn’t pick it up it wasn’t freaking giant.

He didn’t come running back looking like a giant metallic Sponge Bob. He didn’t trip and fall unprotected face first onto it not leading to uproarious laughter in his Blazer. When he didn’t shove it through the back window it didn’t take up the entire damn vehicle.

We didn’t rip off and then hit the brakes a 100 yards later after realizing that we were going to be beheaded. We didn’t leave that sign on the side of the road with teenage boy laughs fading into the night.

@Nameless Range if your first picture is where I think it is, little chunk of BLM in the nameless range, that is a great camping spot, other than all the rocks. Spent many nights there and around the area.

Yep. It’s a good spot. Some bums have set up shop there over the course of the last two summers though - including their multiple trailers, half a dozen vehicles, and even livestock. I hate to think of where their excrement is going.

I did as a youngster decades ago and still feel like a loser about it.
A shameful act.

I know this is all in fun, but we all know what image it gives hunters and where the money comes from to replace them.
I'm just a d*7k...ex LEO too. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. It’s a good spot. Some bums have set up shop there over the course of the last two summers though - including their multiple trailers, half a dozen vehicles, and even livestock. I hate to think of where their excrement is going.
We went up weekend before memorial and a guy with a flatbed had a big older 5th wheel, a tandem axle flatbed trailer and all sorts of junk. He made it look like he owned the place. I am assuming this is the same guy. He had two dogs with him.

IMG_1291.jpeg
Somewhere on a South Dakota Indian Reservation. I am thinking someone used a high- powered rifle or big pistol on this Stop Sign.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back