Favorite gun for shooting STOP signs?

If you don't shoot at stop signs, how do you know if your scope is still on when you get to camp?
Right in the middle of the O. Or find a mile marker that has a zero in it. The beauty of sighting in on signs is they’re reflective and you can see them in the headlights well enough to shoot 100 yards over the mirror of your truck - even at midnight.
IMG_5745.jpeg

Last edited:
Signs? Whatever. Try blowing some holes in a big steel Forest Service gate sometime. mtmuley
Have you not heard of tannerite? The wannabe MT governor would have resonated better with me had he been shooting a suppressed AR over his mirror at night at a stop sign with a beer can on his dash - and not picking his head up before the trigger broke. Shoulda consulted with a better PR/Marketing firm before making those commercials.
IMG_3045.jpeg

Last edited:
Right in the middle of the O. Or find a mile marker that has a zero in it. The beauty of sighting in on signs is they’re reflective and you can see them in the headlights well enough to shoot 100 yards over the mirror of your truck - even at midnight.
View attachment 336509
That is actually just a little below “right in the middle of the [0]” but, practice makes perfect. 😀

Obviously the one hanging out the windah’
12 gauge or a .45

Last edited:
It just sits wrong with all the "racial correctness" stuff going around. It just looks like your advocating using a black guy to smack stop signs with.
That’s more of a wtf are you talking about meme…… the kind a guy would post in a thread like WTF are you talking about shooting stop signs for on ht. Also should have been posted in the firearm section for the shooting aspect. And the trigger aspect apparently

That’s more of a wtf are you talking about meme…… the kind a guy would post in a thread like WTF are you talking about shooting stop signs for on ht. Also should have been posted in the firearm section for the shooting aspect. And the trigger aspect apparently
Gotcha. I can see that now but I think you see the other side or you would have told me to kiss off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back