Elk sheds yet?

Ha that's great. Last summer I glassed some dead heads from the road, I bet that guys got pictures standing behind them.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have pictures of one of the ones you glassed up either. I'll try to email it to you.

As for some of the tines up guys it just drives me crazy to see antlers getting picked up in North Idaho where I used to live, some of the guys post so much scenery with there antlers I could walk to the exact spots they are finding stuff (and plan to in a couple weeks).

I don't know him, but I'm sure I've seen some of his pics online. Didn't he also get into a flap on MM?

I saw a bull yesterday morning, threw my binos up and he still had both antlers firmly attached. Must still be early.

Saw four bulls yesterday, {Thursday} they were all still packin.

Attachments

• IMG_5898.jpg
    IMG_5898.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 815
Last edited:
2 BIG sets of browns found here in ID this last week so I heard !!

There are some guys in ID who consistently pick up bulls in the 370-400" class in ID....in OTC areas.

Answer this for me muley crazy.....why don't people shoot them???

This evening:

Shedbull.jpg

Oak you are not a very nice person. Worse than a go-go bar. I can almost smell that bloody pedicle.

Wanna hear the most amazing thing? He turned to follow the other two over the fence and I drove away, without even watching him jump.

Yahhoo this message just hit my email. Someone looking for a shed "Partner" for the weekend.......................................................... I have some strange friends. Should spend the weekend out looking for Bone Glory.

"38 yr old, straight acting GM looking for companionship 3/27/10. Looking for a partner to seek out big bone. Must not have a fear of girth, or heft. Day will include hiking, secrets, story telling, and the occasional wrestling match. Sorry, no cubs. Must have stamina and the ability to handle a marathon. Subs ok, no queens. Optics, and walking sticks are recommended. (video on request)".

Just got in from seeing a small bull moose still packing both sides. If I had to guess I'd bet the elk around me are still holding strong,

Just got in from seeing a small bull moose still packing both sides. If I had to guess I'd bet the elk around me are still holding strong,

What? Really?
I've picked up moose sheds in January before, and always figured them shedding around the same time as deer.

Back