Eberlestock Customer Service

44hunter45

Shout out to Eberlestock customer service.

I had a bad zipper on a piece of their gear (Batwing pouch). I emailed customer service, they responded with a request for a picture.
They asked for my address and a new one is on its way.
If I had read their warranty process completely I would have sent the picture with the FIRST email and saved a step.

While I am not an Eberlestock user I went in to the showroom in Boise because I wanted to get their frame pack (mainframe). Great customer service. Sized me up, adjusted everything. If I wasn't a KUIU Kool-Aid drinker I would buy their packs.

Got the pack and batwings. Hope to get it bloody in November

While I am not an Eberlestock user I went in to the showroom in Boise because I wanted to get their frame pack (mainframe). Great customer service. Sized me up, adjusted everything. If I wasn't a KUIU Kool-Aid drinker I would buy their packs.

Got the pack and batwings. Hope to get it bloody in November
I have three. My go-to is the F1 Tall frame with all the toys. I really need to take it to Boise and have them adjust it for me.

Don't buy their accessory "hook up kit". If you are at all handy with the sewing machine, make your own. Buy the hooks on Amazon, then go to Joanne's Fabric for 1" (25mm if you like) webbing strap. Add some velcro to sew on the tag ends of the webbing and you have the same thing. I made a dozen for a fraction of their 6 strap kit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATouchOfRusticTaxidermy
Back