Draw results what did you draw?

BradA

I drew a decent deer tag and nothing else. Was hoping to finally draw a OIL tag from California such as an antelope, elk or sheep but being I’m not maxed out on points and just shy of max it’s as good as zero points.

Struck out in the random portion of the draws for everything. Got a successful d3-5 tag in the drawing - lucky me!! At least I have the advantage of it being my backyard.

the big sombrero for n.m. guide draw, Ut., Nv., Id. sheep, Ca., 1/2 of Az.,or. down to 1/2 az. and about 12 raffles. thats 0/31 draws in 7 states. i do have 3 consultants looking for a cancelled Dall, or Rocky hunt anywhere.

Last edited:
Nothing for me this year, really was not expecting to draw anything. Burned my Elk points last year, still don't have enough points for the deer zone I want. Pronghorn I'm middle of the point pack. Sheep I just keep dreaming, maybe someday.

Thanks! Yep got a bear tag too. Know of any good guides in that area? Live in So Cal so won't have many opportunities to scout and would like to go with a seasoned hunter first time out.
Also in socal. Call the nearest cafw office for d6 guides or call matt@ drycreek outfitters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240615_130225_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240615_130225_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back