Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Don’t forget to vote -A political thread

Voted absentee because I'll be in NM for mule deer. Dropped off ballot at county clerks office and walked into his office and asked " how do I know that what I selected on this ballot will be read properly and that it will be sent downstream without any manipulation?" He said "the voting machine company will send a guy to program and calibrate our machines." I said,"who is that guy?" I got a blank stare!!!!

Voted absentee because I'll be in NM for mule deer. Dropped off ballot at county clerks office and walked into his office and asked " how do I know that what I selected on this ballot will be read properly and that it will be sent downstream without any manipulation?" He said "the voting machine company will send a guy to program and calibrate our machines." I said,"who is that guy?" I got a blank stare!!!!
That's like asking the fry guy at a local McDonald's to detail how corporate manages ingredient price risk over crop seasons. He'll have no clue, but the fries will still taste great.

That's like asking the fry guy at a local McDonald's to detail how corporate manages ingredient price risk over crop seasons. He'll have no clue, but the fries will still taste great.
I'm thinking the fries are cooked in solvent processed seed oils and sugar and they are poison and we eat them anyway because they come in a convenient container and the commercial tells us they're delicious

I'm thinking the fries are cooked in solvent processed seed oils and sugar and they are poison and we eat them anyway because they come in a convenient container and the commercial tells us they're delicious
The real hook is how delicious they are right out of their hot petrochemical bath...a taste that can never again be duplicated.

For another thread - was an analogy, not nutritional advice.

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget
Back