Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ditching GoHunt

I've had OnX for a long time. I added Gohunt last year and thought I would give it a try. I found it hard to use and just plain didn't like it. I dropped it when the year was up and kept my OnX which I really like.

So the extra $100 a year cost for your 1 in they won’t disclose how many members odds is why you stay.

I don't pay $100 a year. I pay $50 a year and I have instant and simple access to draw odds.

It's a personal preference man. You do you.

GoHunt's mapping tools look to have been developed by an offshore team, and it shows. It was built with a features first mindset, rather than a focus on stability and really nailing the primary uses well. I tried it, but went back to OnX as I just couldn't trust it, and like others have said, the draw odds aren't worth it any longer.

OnX isn't as feature rich, and I wish they'd put more efforts into further feature, especially performance in their 3d mapping tooling, but I don't see any reason to switch back to GoHunt anytime soon.

I don't pay $100 a year. I pay $50 a year and I have instant and simple access to draw odds.

It's a personal preference man. You do you.
It’s $149 a year for GoHunt. You may be on a trial period but your renewal will be $149. You will be spending $100 more for those super long draw odds.

You could invest that same 100 dollars with @Oak and have way better odds of actually getting your name drawn.

But as you said you do you and keep living that pipe dream that it’s worth it. Lol

It’s $149 a year for GoHunt. You may be on a trial period but your renewal will be $149. You will be spending $100 more for those super long draw odds.

You could invest that same 100 dollars with @Oak and have way better odds of actually getting your name drawn.

But as you said you do you and keep living that pipe dream that it’s worth it. Lol

It looks like you have it all figured out.

Like I said dude. You do you.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLS
Back