Conservation Death By A 1000 Cuts

katqanna

Frustrated by chipping away actions, reading comments by certain groups calling conservation sportsmen "fringe groups" or "green decoys", etc., I just had to get this out of my head. ;)

conservation%20death%20by%20a%201000%20cuts.png

I agree...it really is becoming a death by a thousand cuts.

Legislative meddling into wildlife management, undue influence by certain lobbies, the list goes on and on.

Time for hunters to go on the OFFENSIVE with public lands and public wildlife...way past time to do so.

I can not disagree that all of those sharp tools are inflicting damage to the North American Model. I do however think you are missing the big sword. Lack of access to game animals. When you start to lose access the North American Model falls apart. There are thousands of reasons for diminishing access and each one is drawing blood.

Last edited:
Thats funny, I was going to have a large sword hanging from the top, like the Sword of Damocles, but I didnt think the majority would understand the reference. That would be perfect to have "access" on. I may have to do some tweaking.

There, I fixed it, but a sword was not quite the motif I imagined with access. Moved the others a bit to make room for a chainsaw! ;)

Back